Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 329 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.35032 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,218 (R 26,314) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)