Cost of living in Poznan, Poland vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.423 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 23% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,346 (6,570 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)