Cost of living in Potgietersrus, South Africa vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 33 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34039 BRL / ZAR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potgietersrus (South Africa) is 57% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,772 (R 34,585) in Potgietersrus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 3 hours ago)