Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.962 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 114% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,547 (£2,090) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,800 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bielefeld costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Prague costs 12,490 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 5 hours ago)