Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 606 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,991 in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)