Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.511 BRL / PGK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 110% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,122 (10,011 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (about 3 hours ago)