Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.419 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 85% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,313 (€2,074) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)