Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,357 in Piracicaba.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Uberlandia costs R$ 4.89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 2 hours ago)