Cost of living in Pescara, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.435 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 78% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,545 (€1,794) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 3 hours ago)