Cost of living in Patzcuaro, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26675 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patzcuaro (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,094 (Mex$ 26,594) in Patzcuaro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 3 hours ago)