Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,080 (€1,577) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)