Cost of living in Patna, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 28% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,300 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,263 (₨72,834) in Patna.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)