Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.322 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 93% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,677 (€2,321) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,022 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)