Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 75% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 12,983 (€2,045) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 3 hours ago)