Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.735 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,954 (NZ$3,736) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Long Beach, California costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 80 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)