Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26670 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,700 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,396 (Mex$ 27,731) in Pachuca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)