Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 37 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00695 BRL / CLP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,185 (CH$1,033,482) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 6 hours ago)