Cost of living in Osijek, Croatia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.846 BRL / HRK
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osijek (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,291 (10,983 kn) in Osijek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)