Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 106% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,171 (€2,074) in Nuremberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)