Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05437 BRL / RSD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 4% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,399 (136,079 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,100 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)