Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.169 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 14,177 (£1,977) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)