Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.814 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 114% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,615 (AU$4,094) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)