Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.656 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 13% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,576 (Q11,554) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Murcia costs €140,000 (about 1 hour ago)