Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Neuquén has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Neuquén.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06607 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 26% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,519 (ARS $83,526) in Neuquén.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)