Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.371 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 248% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 24,037 ($4,475) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)