Cost of living in Nantes, France vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.393 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantes (France) is 106% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,688 (€2,454) in Nantes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belgrade costs 30,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 23 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £301 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Minsk costs 80 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €22,000 (about 3 hours ago)