Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 348 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04865 BRL / KES
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 31% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,065 (Shilling186,330) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,900 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)