Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 220 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07326 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,600 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,353 (₨86,708) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Istanbul costs 192TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhatinda costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)