Cost of living in Nagpur, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 4% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 7,171 (₨99,250) in Nagpur.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 3 hours ago)