Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07226 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 19% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,500 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,240 (₨72,527) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)