Cost of living in Murcia, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.393 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,351 (€1,776) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,300 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,700,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)