Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,293 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07090 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,536 (₨106,294) in Mumbai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)