Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.214 BRL / BAM
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,824 (2,435KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)