Cost of living in Moscow, Russia vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,870 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07136 BRL / RUB
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 22% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,149 (руб 114,197) in Moscow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Minsk costs 10 BYN (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Chilpancingo costs Mex$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)