Cost of living in Montpellier, France vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 88 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.350 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 109% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,019 (€2,365) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Oslo costs kr 133 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oxford costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)