Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01768 BRL / HUF
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 7% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 6,800 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,294 (356,018 Ft) in Miskolc.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Palm Springs, California costs $1,766 (about 5 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 6 hours ago)