Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 485 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.344 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 15,062 ($2,818) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)