Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina vs Santo André, Brazil
WARNING! Mendoza has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mendoza.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 760 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06598 BRL / ARS *
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 28% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,000 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,054 (ARS $76,595) in Mendoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 3 hours ago)