Cost of living in Maui, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.371 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 18,978 ($3,533) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,000 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (41 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)