Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 159 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.26717 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,052 (Mex$ 30,139) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$40 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Francisco, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)