Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima, Mexico vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26654 BRL / MXN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,475 (Mex$ 31,796) in Manzanillo, Colima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,500 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (about 1 hour ago)