Cost of living in Manila, Philippines vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11105 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 42% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,764 (Php96,932) in Manila to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Odessa costs 25₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Montt costs CH$9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)