Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 198 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.916 BRL / GBP
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 131% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,070 (£2,468) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)