Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.34728 BRL / MVR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 79% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,602 (39,168 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)