Cost of living in Malaga, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 409 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.496 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,928 (€1,836) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,600 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)