Cost of living in Madrid, Spain vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,535 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.394 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 105% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,103 (€2,049) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,400 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $915 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jammu costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €900 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 480,000 (about 4 hours ago)