Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020.
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 6,602 in Maceió.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sialkot costs ₨130 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 780,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)