Cost of living in Ludhiana, India vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.07222 BRL / INR
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 21% cheaper than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,400 in Santo André you would need to make just about R$ 5,828 (₨80,697) in Ludhiana.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)