Cost of living in Lublin, Poland vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.433 BRL / PLN
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,343 (5,822 zł) in Lublin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,700 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 1 hour ago)