Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States vs Santo André, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.166 BRL / USD
Do you live in Santo André? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 94% more expensive than in Santo André (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 13,938 ($2,698) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 7,200 in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨26 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Paris costs €24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mangalore costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tampico costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $30 (about 4 hours ago)